Innovations IQ, an Issaquah, WA company specializes in IT placements. InnovationsIQ, a partner of Jobfully, is a staffing and recruiting agency that cares about the career growth and development of their consultants.
iOS Software Development Engineer
When it comes to iOS and the core Mac technologies that underpin every iPad/iPhone app, our team of consultants consistently produces rock steady, mission critical apps that perform as expected every time — iPad & iPhone application development as it should be. Our global team of mobile developers are constantly pushing the edge of technical achievement and driving towards mature, scalable, and innovative applications. Our team of UX Designers ahead of the curve with upcoming visual and user experience trends. This combination of technical expertise and peerless design produces apps that lead in its category.
If you are interested in working on a critical customer facing consumer application for a large, high-end, customer service-oriented retail company, then this may be the team for you.
• Build iPhone and iPad applications from the beginning to the end including taking advantage of the rich iPhone SDK API
• Maintain high code quality and maintainability.
• Set goals, working towards completing them, keeping the team apprised of your progress, and showing off what you’ve accomplished.
• Fluency in Objective-C, ideally through some commercial experience (Mac OS X and/or iPhone), a university course, or independent iPhone application development.
• Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (OOP, data structures, algorithms).
• Excited about working in a fast-moving, high-profile professional software development team. You’ll be writing code that will ship to millions of people.
• 12 Months or more of development experience in Objective-c on the iPhone.
• Minimum of 3 years of professional software development experience
Nice to Have
• Experience developing connected mobile applications a plus.
• Retail application or mobile ecommerce application experience a plus.
• OpenGL or Coco2D experience a plus.
• If you’ve made any iPhone apps (a major plus BTW) please send us iTunes links of your apps.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
User Experience Researcher
This is a A- with MS
Minimum masters in human factors, HCI, Psychology, Or related degrees
Day-to-day activities be for this person
They will conduct various ux research, including plan, execute usability studies, do the data analysis, create the report, present the report.
Front end consumer experience
Team player, proactive, results oriented, detailed oriented, passionate and motivated, user advocate
Responsible for conducting user and market research to understand the needs and desires of your target audience. Other responsibilities include researching, documenting and delivering detailed reviews of competitive products including analysis of product features, design, perceived strengths and weaknesses, researching, documenting and delivering detailed reviews of MSFT products including comparisons to past, current and future competitive offerings, documenting and presenting recommendations based on research and analysis, working with the supervising Usability Engineer or Manager in identifying and addressing critical usability issues.
Work related experience in Human Machine Interaction or usability required. Demonstrated skill in collecting and analyzing human behavioral data required. Excellent communication skills required. Must be able to work independently or as part of a team. Experience in project management preferred. Master’s degree in Psychology, Human Factors or related field required or Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Factors or related field with equivalent work experience in Behavioral Science.
Before sending your resume to these or any job openings, check out this blog to make your resume stand out- Customizing Your Resume.