RiverPoint, a Chicago-based Information Consulting Company is hiring a Seattle based recruiting and account manager with experience in the IT sector. This is a full time, base plus commission and benefits position. Details and contact information below.
The Recruiter’s main focus is identifying and maintaining a base of qualified and available resources appropriate to our clients’ needs. Recruiters at RiverPoint are expected to:
- Develop a professional network of relevant contacts and is able to leverage those relationships through ongoing contact and commitment.
- Develop and maintain a high-level knowledge of pertinent technologies.
- Familiarize themselves with a variety of recruiting techniques to identify not only active job seekers, but also identify passive candidates.
- Receive resumes and incoming calls, screen applicants and take appropriate action
- Work closely with recruiting and account management team to source, screen and close potential candidates.
- Add & update contacts and leverage our internal database / contact management software for internal and external communications, time management and follow up activities.
- Work closely with candidates, account management and the Director of Recruiting to put together a compelling marketing plan for identified candidates. This can include (but is not limited to) internal communications (both written and verbal), resumes, online marketing, and other strategic actions to position the candidate within our client base.
The selected candidate must have a background in successfully networking and cultivating relationships that can be leveraged for everyone’s benefit. Exceptional organizational and time management skills are mission critical for success as is a strong degree of computer literacy – we live in a connected world, so should you.
We’re looking for someone with experience recruiting Information Technology professionals or the ability to quickly and effectively build a strong IT network in Seattle. A 4 year college degree is not required, but is a major consideration when evaluating resources for this position.
We expect our recruiters to represent RiverPoint in a professional manner and be involved – we want you to have skin in the game and impact on the bottom line. You must be able to work proactively and adapt to very fluid business priorities.
You also will need excellent written communication abilities as demonstrated in a well written & concise cover letter and resume.
RiverPoint is an energetic group of professionals committed to providing exceptional service to our clients, employees & candidates. Our past successes have included recognition as the “Fastest Growing Company in Kansas City” and we continue to be recognized as one of the Top 5 IT Services firms in the metro. We would like a recruiter who is committed to continuing our path of industry success and excellence.
We are a company with tremendous opportunities. We value your input and provide a financially rewarding career giving you plenty of space to execute your job. People who succeed at RiverPoint are sincere, like the people they interact with, can express themselves and are vested in everyone’s success. We like to have fun at work so a sense of humor is mandatory.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive base salary and commission program. In addition to traditional benefits such as health & dental you will receive long and short term disability, a matching 401K and the tools you will need to succeed.
If you feel you would be a good fit for us, please direct your resume to David Templeman at email@example.com.