Landesa Rural Development Institute, a Seattle non-profit organization, works with governments and other local organizations to create tailored approaches to expand land rights to the rural poor. Landesa works to secure land rights for the world’s poorest people—those 3 billion chiefly rural people who live on less than two dollars a day. Landesa partners with developing countries to design and implement laws, policies, and programs concerning land that provides opportunity, further economic growth, and promotes social justice.
Thanks to a surge in grant funding that recognizes the importance of land rights as a viable tool for poverty alleviation, they have several exciting career opportunities open, including a Director of IT Services position –
- Chief Operating Officer
- Director of Information Technology Services
- Communications Assistant (Part-Time)
- Development Administrative Coordinator (Part-Time)
If you are intersted in the Director of IT Services position, contact the recruiter, Martin Logan, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you know someone who might be interested in this role, please forward this opportunity.
Another Seattle comapny, Triple Source, a successful recruiting firm is hiring for a technical recruiter. Here is the job description –
Triple Source is looking for energetic recruiters to grow with us. Our next hires will ideally be Technical Recruiters that want to grow into roles as Recruiting Managers and/or Business Development. We still have a small office and are looking to bring on a few recruiters that are excited about career growth and entrepreneurship. In the meantime, we have way too many clients that need our help building their teams. Most of these clients are local startups and midsize companies that are growing fast.
- Recruit and interview job seekers for open positions
- Continuously build and sustain a candidate pipeline utilizing a variety of recruitment resources
- Interview candidates in person
- Negotiate and deliver job offers
- Always follow up with candidates, good news or bad
- Some recruiting experience, preferably Technical Recruiting
- You enjoy meeting new people
- You love solving problems
- Naturally curious about Technology (on a surface level)
- Direct communicator
- You prefer to not be micromanaged and would rather be pointed in the right direction
- You tend to think long term and are not only interested in making a quick buck
Bonuses to Working at Triple Source:
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Company boat on Lake Union
- Lots of vacation time (We also love to travel)
- Web Based Recruiting Software that can be accessed from anywhere
- We value effort and results…not face-time
- And much more!
If you’re interested in this role, contact the hiring manager, Adam Boender, directly at email@example.com.
To learn how to make the most of the application process, read these Jobfully blogs for helpful tips: