You’ve read our blogs and watched our videos. You also checked out our website and found out who we are. By now, you probably have lots of things you want to tell us – what you like about Jobfully and what can be done even better. Most importantly, you believe in what we do.
If that sounds like you and you are a natural sales leader or know just the right person, we’d love to hear from you. BTW, we also have a few internship opportunities. You can find them here.
Here is what we’re looking for –
Director of Sales, Government
Jobfully is offering an exciting Director of Sales (Government) position. We are looking for a driven, savvy and experienced industry expert to drive Jobfully’s business development efforts. Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Sales will build innovative programs that drive sales strategy and build and lead our future business development team.
Our business focuses on helping job seekers land a job faster in today’s tough market. As a start-up, we have a fast-paced, energetic and intimate environment. We work hard on world-changing projects, and we play hard along the way. We care deeply about people’s growth and development.
Our Director of Sales, Government will play a key leadership role in defining a holistic Jobfully business development strategy and implementation, including:
- Set and meet budgeted revenue and gross profit targets through driving sales in targeted markets with a strong initial focus on government sales.
- Focus on increasing new account acquisition, channel expansion and overall top line revenue growth.
- Work directly with the CEO and other members of the executive team as a strategic partner in the development of the business plan including quota setting/forecasting, coverage models, go-to market strategies, regional marketing activities, partnership activities/measurements, personnel assessment and development activities.
- Create competitive advantage by keeping abreast of changes within the company and industry landscape including services and product offerings.
- Develop clear communication with team members to identify customer requirements, foster customer interactions and build strong client relationships.
- Work together with Product Management, Product Marketing and Service Delivery to promote and support Total Customer Satisfaction.
- Build and lead future Sales Team.
What you can expect:
- To be a part of the leadership team at an innovative and energetic early-stage start-up.
- Awesome people to work with and an awesome work environment.
- The opportunity to make a huge impact on the lives of millions of job seekers with your talent and passion.
What we expect:
- You are a strategic and creative sales leader who is not afraid to “roll up your sleeves.”
- You have experience and expertise in selling into government agencies with stellar sales results and a track-record of increasing responsibility. Having experience and contacts in employment-, unemployment- and workforce-related government agencies is ideal.
- Having enterprise software marketing or sales experience is a big plus. Areas of particular interest are Human Resources, Talent Management and Organizational Development.
- You have demonstrated your ability to establish effective business relationships with key decision makers.
- You have proven successful sales leadership – the ability to work with customers, successfully sell a value proposition and grow a sales organization.
- You are hands-on, energetic, highly adaptive and responsive, and a self starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- You have proven management skills, with a track record of building high-performing internal teams and developing effective external relationships.
- You’re comfortable shifting quickly between strategic and tactical modes of work.
Jobfully, based in Redmond, WA, is the next generation job search site. We are defining the new way to job search.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you and start our conversation. Please drop us a line at email@example.com.